INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ironwear collects a variety of information regarding our current and former customers and visitors across our website and storefront, including:
- Contact information you provide directly to us, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Shopping information, such as the items you purchase and browse, payment method and payment information, billing and shipping address.
- Account information, such as the contact and shopping information listed above as well as your account password, wish list items, back in stock notification requests, past orders, gift card balances, and saved payments information.
- Demographic information, such as age, birthdate, and ZIP code.
- Automatically collected information, such as internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and information about your browsing and shopping behavior. Additionally, we track website usage data such as the date and time of visit or use, how navigation and search features are used, the pages and items viewed, and items purchased.
HOW WE COLLECT
We collect information through our website and in our store. We also obtain information from you and from third parties.
- You provide information when you make a purchase, create an account, visit or contact us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey, engage in a promotional activity, register to attend an event or consultation or sign up for emails.
- Third parties, primarily analytics platforms and advertising networks and cooperatives, provide information about you, such as how you engage with our website, product, and services.
- Social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram provide Ironwear with information about you. Please separately review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
- Cookies and automatic methods provide information about you when you visit our website, open an email sent from us, or click on an advertisement we serve you. Methods we use include cookies, small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser. We also use web beacons to send information from your computer, tablet, phone, or other device, such as when you visit our website or open a marketing email, we send you, back to our server.
- Pixel tags, also known as web beacons, are embedded on our site and gather information about user’ on-site behavior, such as page viewed or an add-to-cart action.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect to provide you with the best possible products and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To respond to your customer service inquiries
- To keep you informed of updates about your purchase
- To personalize your experience with our website
- To improve our website
- To improve our customer service standards
- To improve our product and/or develop new product
- To process transactions
- To verify individual identity
- To potentially prevent fraudulent activity
- To provide you with personalized offers, promotions and advertisements directly or through our third-party partners
- To send periodic marketing emails and surveys
- To invite you to events and in-store activations
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect, both aggregate and de-identified information:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and advertising services.
- With select partners as a part of cross promotional opportunities.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement security measures to protect your information, including using a secure server and encrypting all payment information into our payment gateway providers’ database. It’s important to note that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of this information.
SHARING AND COMMUNICATION CHOICES
We want you to know how your personal information is used and shared. You may send an email to email@example.com to request access to personal information held about you by Ironwear. We also offer choices directly and through our partners for tracking and communication preferences.
- Online Advertising: We strive to only work with advertising partners who offer transparent options for editing preferences and opting out. Please note you must separately opt out on each individual device you use. You can manage the advertising preferences for some of the advertising partners we work with by clicking here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Social Media: We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand how these platforms and networks share your information with us.
- Email: You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us.
- Direct Mail: You may opt out of receiving marketing or advertising by direct mail by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Information: If you have registered for an online account, we allow you to access and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your online account and using the features available there. You may delete your Ironwear account by emailing email@example.com
- Restricting Cookies: Web browsers are set to accept cookies. You can choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Choosing to remove cookies may affect the functionality of our site.
Our business operations are conducted in the United States, and our processing of your data as well as some of our third party service providers processing of your data may involve a transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We provide safeguards to protect your personal data in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
If you are accessing the Ironwear website and Ironwear services from the European Union, you have rights in relation to your personal information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on your rights as outlined below:
- Provide access to any of your personal information we have stored
- Update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect
- Delete any of your personal information we have stored
- Restrict the way we process your personal information
- Stop processing your personal information for marketing
- Provide you with a copy of your personal information we have stored
- Provide your personal information to a third-party provider of services
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents to ask us for a list of personal data we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us at email@example.com. This request can be made once a year, free of charge, for the prior calendar year. The notice will itemize the information collected along with the third parties and affiliates it was shared with, and the third parties and affiliates’ names and addresses.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY