At Ironwear, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, you are welcome to return your merchandise provided it is eligible to be returned. If an item is damaged or missing from your order, please reach out to our support team within 48 hours of receipt. To initiate a return, please reach out to our support team service or email email@example.com to request an RMA. No returns will be accepted without a pre-authorized RMA form issued by Ironwear. After preauthorization you will be provided instructions on how to return the item(s).
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT / IRONWEAR SHIPPING ERROR
- Ironwear will cover 100% of any costs related to defective product within 60 days of purchase.
- The defective product will be validated once returned prior to final approval.
- Ironwear will cover 100% of any costs relating to shipping errors reported within two weeks of delivery.
CUSTOMER INITIATED RETURNS
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on pre-approved items, that are not defective, on returns within 30 days of purchase date; items being returned past 30 days will incur a 25% restocking fee. All returns are less any pre-paid freight. Returns are not accepted for products after 90 days of purchase.
- New orders received are not accepted to “Off-Set” orders being returned to avoid re-stocking fees.
- All approved returns must be accompanied with an RMA form.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping arrangements & costs on returned RMA inventory as well as reimbursing Ironwear for any freight charges incurred on the original received shipment.
- All items being returned must be full case quantity in new/unused condition. All original boxes, packaging, parts and accessories must be included in new/unused/undamaged condition.
- Only approved items listed on the RMA may be included in your return.
- Ironwear will not issue credit for returned items that were not pre-approved or did not follow instructions given on RMA.
- For any shortages, please contact Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- If a claim is made after 48 hours, we will not be held responsible.
- Please make sure you count and sign for the correct number of items on the B/L.
- The shortage will be subject to investigation.
- If we find the claim is justified, we will either issue a credit or replace the merchandise.
- When a shortage or damage is due to the freight carrier, a claim must be filed with the carrier immediately.
- Screen Print, Pad Printing and Heat Transfers are only eligible for replacement upon inspection due to shipment error within one week of delivery.
- Custom Orders are not accepted for returns.
Ironwear reserves the right to change this policy without notification.